Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Alt Text: What to Do After Your Arrested Development Binge

Today News Comptoirindien-67.com
Read more :
Alt Text: What to Do After Your Arrested Development Binge

I've made a huge, tiny mistake: I agreed to recap ALL of Netflix's 15 new Arrested Development episodes, right gone, in ONE blog post! What a fun, sexy time for me! 'Huzzah!' My plot is to start Sunday right at 3 a.m..

We're back with another review in our 15 Days of Arrested Development series. We'll be reviewing one episode a day for the next two weeks to celebrate all the things we're glad Netflix brought back into our lives. Like yurts. And plans. And

New Arrested Development is here! Have you heard? I could probably fall back on an "Unless you've been living under a rock.." joke here, but I&..

A megalomaniacal magician who makes a lot of huge mistakes. A hook-handed, shoulder-rubbing stay-at-home son who suffers from panic attacks. A well-intended, sensible yet slightly stuck-up martyr/father who's trying to

By coincidence, the speech was given around the same time that Netflix posted 15 new episodes of the groundbreaking tragicomedy Arrested Development, set in Orange County, California. The events seem to have bled together for me. The show is known

Related External Links

No comments:

Post a Comment