Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Adam Levine explains "I hate this country" remark

Today News Comptoirindien-67.com
Read more :
Adam Levine explains "I hate this country" remark

There's never a shortage of things for shared conservatives like Fox News radio host Todd Starnes to engage in gratuitous hand-wringing and outrage. NBC's reality singing competition The Voice provided that last night when

Katrina Parker, former contestant on The Voice and Celebuzz's celebrity blogger, shared her thoughts on Adam Levine's controversial comment last night. Levine was heard muttering 'I despise this country' after Amber Carrington

The Maroon 5 frontman issued a statement Wednesday: STORY:'The Voice's' Adam Levine Inks Development Transact business at NBC. "I obviously like my country very much, and my comments last night were made purely out of

"Does @adamlevine get deported for saying "I despise this country" on the voice tonight? lol hey US we'll trade you for Bieber!" tweeted David DK Kelly @SeaDogsDK. Ryan Cooney @Rcooney13 wrote: "Adam Levine just said "I despise this country" on TV Not a

Adam Levine lost two of his team members on Tuesday's episode of "The Voice," but it was a comment he made post-elimination that got people talking. The Maroon 5 frontman was overheard muttering "I despise this country," after Judith Hill and Sarah

Related External Links

No comments:

Post a Comment